Thursday, February 17, 2011

Boca Raton






Today we motored mostly South, going through Boca Raton, which is some of the priciest real estate in the country. We saw some fabulous homes, as well as some fabulous boats! Tomorrow the plan is to go to the Ft. Lauderdale Art Museum to see an exhibit of things from the Vatican Museum, and to get Water Taxi tickets that enable you to go all around the area, via water.

I'm attaching some photos of today--one of my friend, Lou, at dinner on board the Harvey, and some shots of homes, boats, and birds.

4 Comments:

At February 17, 2011 at 4:42 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I think it's just an excuse to go ashore and drink in excess and look for loose women. Sorry I am not old enough to retire and join the party.

 
At February 20, 2011 at 8:57 AM , Blogger Jan Works said...

Looks like Harvey has improved the company he keeps, along with his surroundings. Is it warm yet? Ya'll have a good time!

 
At February 22, 2011 at 6:51 AM , Blogger Tracy Barrett said...

Is that boat ours? Or the house?

 
At February 26, 2011 at 6:06 AM , Blogger Laura and Hans said...

We were in absolute awe of those houses. I didn't even bother taking pictures (my camera isn't the greatest) because I could never do them justice. Who lives in those things anyway!!?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home