Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Back in Key Largo

Hi, everybody! I'm back in Key Largo, at Lou Howell's place. Chase and I spent the afternoon running around, provisioning Harvey for a trip we're going on tomorrow. We plan to sail down to some state park moorings at "Hens and Chickens" reef, do some snorkeling, then head for Indian Key which is also a state park with lots of history. After that, maybe Long Key and others, coming back on Saturday or Sunday. Should be fun. I should be able to post photos and another update on Sunday.

1 Comments:

At March 16, 2011 at 10:11 PM , Blogger Judy Grillo said...

Geez it looks like fun. My Bro used to have a place in Key Largo. I only visited once. I can see what a fool I was! BTW, Greg, yer losing yer pants ...good thing it's not your grip???

judy grillo

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home